Program Dates and Times: Term 1 (28th January – 6th April 2019)
(U7-U11) REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED FOR TERM 1 – PLEASE EMAIL US AN EXPRESSION OF INTERESTED TO BE PUT ON WAITING LIST FOR TERM 2. Alternatively read below for casual sessions.
As registrations have closed for our term 1 Junior Football Program (U7-U11), our casual sessions provide junior football players aged between 7-11 years old the opportunity to train at our centre and get a feel of what we have to offer without having to wait until term 2 to begin training with Elite.
- Dates: Every Wednesday up until the 3rd of April 2019
- Time: 5:00-6:00pm
- Price: $30 per session (payable on the day)
- Ages: 7-11
- Location:169 Rosamond Road Maribyrnong 3032, Vic, Australia
How to register:
Either call (03) 8840 0860 or email us at email@example.com
and provide us with the following information if you are interested in taking part:
- Child’s full name
- Your Email address
- Your preferred contact number
- Child’s football playing experience
- Date attending casual session
Alternatively, registrations are currently still open for the following programs.
- Saturday: Petit Program (U2 – U6)
9:00am – 9:45am (U2 – U4)
10:00am – 10:45am (U5 – U6)
- Wednesday: Female Junior Program (U7-U11)
5:00pm – 6:00pm(U7-U11)
- Thursday: Junior Program (U12 -16)
5:30pm – 6:30pm (U12 – U16)
- Saturday: Junior Program (U12 -16)
1:00pm – 2:00pm (U12 – U16)
What do I need to do after I enrol my child?
Regularly check your email in case of any important announcements, ensure your child has all the appropriate gear to train in (shirt, shorts, socks, boots, shinguards, water bottle) and then wait until the fun term of elite development begins.
Will there be make up classes if my child is sick or can not attend a a session?
Unfortunately if your child is unable to attend a class we do not offer catch up sessions. Missed sessions do not carry over to the next term and no credit is available for classes missed.